First Baptist Church Concord Terms and Conditions
1. First Baptist Church Concord will send messages to users including: announcements and reminders; responses
to prayer requests and stories from individuals; notes of encouragement; answers to questions received; message
series with devotional or other content; and periodic surveys.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP”, “END”, “QUIT”, “CANCEL” or
“UNSUBSCRIBE” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS
message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from
us. If you want to join again, text “START” to opt back in and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more
assistance, or you can get help directly at [email protected].
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you.
Message frequency will vary and will also depend on the number of times you contact us or request a response. If
you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
6. If you have any questions regarding privacy, please see our Privacy Notice or contact us at: